Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to Sleep Well ! It is very simple

Generally I heard from many of my friends that not able to sleep well and due to this not able to provide productivity at work place. It is very simple if you think and apply some thing in daily routine and such a simple things you will find improvement.

1. Sing with yourself

Yes it does effect some time when I get bored and tired from work load I sing slowly with my self. It always makes me drowsy, too. When ever I sing it relax my mind and body too, reduce stress. So try singing as you're getting ready for bed.

2. Rock yourself
Don’t think that I am saying rock and roll, I mean just rocking chair. Many times I've fallen while rocking on chair around at 7:30 p.m. while seating on chair.
My point of view is adults could use a little rocking too! If you have a rocker in your house, fabulous. An office chair that spins works too.

3. Tidy up your bed before retire.

A clean tidy bed give you better sleep for long and unbreakable also. If some time forget to make my bed in the morning, I make it before bed. This habit give me more organized person, which helps me relax. Turns out your habit if you using messy bedroom or house you will automatically feel changes in your sleeping schedule.

4. Write some thing before to sleep

This is one of the best practice to get proper sleep. In general you can write about you day how, what and why you did or manage routine which give you perfect solution of upcoming same issue in life you can better manage in future or even you can sleep without you mind rumoring here in there in sleep because you have discussed with yourself with you things.

5. Have less foods.

Before retired to bed you need to have dinner before 2-3 hours. Foods always take to digest in night because your body relax and mind tried with day to day issues. In general we do many mental and physical activity after launch so make you habit with things you will feel better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment